Follow Us On TwitterroguemusicNYC
New Akai ProductsAKai has priced their new stuff! MAP on the Renaissance is $1299, MPC Studio $599 and MPC Fly $299 Get your orders in soon.
Nektar Panorama P6 In Stock Now!Shipped in June 2012 and has already become a favorite among Reason users who are looking for great integration with hardware and workflow that allows uninterrupted creative freedom.
Like the P4, the Panorama P6 features 4 modes that allow the user to switch between Mixer, Instrument and Transport mode and a 4th Internal mode with 20 user presets each configurable for control of external MIDI hardware, ReWired DAW's or other MIDI controllable software.
A motorized fader, solo and mute buttons give mix channel control in every mode as does the extended transport buttons with no less than 11 functions a button push away. 16 encoders, 9 faders and 9 LED buttons do most of the controlling with parameters and values displayed on the TFT display. All assignable buttons including the 11 function keys and 12 pads can be setup to send MIDI messages or QWERTY macros, a unique Panorama idea where up to 8 computer keyboard shortcuts can be sent with just one button press. In addition the Panorama P6 features a 61 note velocity sensitive semi-weighted keyboard with after touch, pitch bend, modulation wheel, MIDI out, foot switch and expression pedal sockets.
Panorama P6 also includes important improvements and additions such as:
• Re-designed Kong, ReDrum and Dr OctoRex interfaces for improved beat creation including colored graphic pads on the TFT display and drum parameters selectable by hitting the corresponding pad.In addition Panorama is regularly updated to include support for the latest Reason Rack Extensions. A downloadable update containing all the additions and improvements will be available to existing and new registered Panorama P4 users by mid December 2012.
• Kong pad 1 and ReDrum channel 1 can now be triggered via the foot switch socket.
• New mixer channel signal indicators show if a signal is present for any of the 8 channels visible on Panorama's Mixer view.
• Improved Transport mode with icons showing status for click, Q-record, cycle and pre-count. A button for quantize has also been added along with some re-organization that eliminated the need for another menu level to access some functions.
• A unique Looper addition to Transport mode. With the looper active the pads act as an array of loop markers automatically set across a Reason song at an adjustable loop length. Hitting a pad will move Reason's Left and Right locator points to the positions corresponding to the pad. Pressing Panorama's “Go to Left marker” button will immediately move playback to the new position. The Looper is a great way to navigate Reason while building up a composition from Panorama but also allows for real-time performances or on the fly experimenting with the organization of Reason songs.
• New Randomize function. Inspired by Reason's own ability to randomize loop devices such as Matrix and ReDrum, this function now allows the randomization of device parameters that are currently in view on Panorama's display. Whether it's Thor's sequencer, Subtractor's filter or oscillator section or any of the supported Rack Extensions, Panorama will provide alternative inspiration when an extra boost is needed.
• Formatting of Reason parameter values that are not formatted by the application including EQ and Dynamics parameters.
• Instant view of F-keys assignments when the F-keys shift button is pressed.
• Increased pad sensitivity so the pads can be triggered with the lightest of touch.
• Presets and map changes assignable to any button so it's possible to recall any given preset or map at the push of a button. Options for assigning next or previous are also available with the new default assignment of the Patch- and Patch+ buttons carrying out this function.
• Secondary encoder curve assignment to be triggered by the PB-buttons. This allows immediate switching between an acceleration curve and a new linear option.
Mooer Pedals in stockHalf size pedals doing the job of pedals twice their size, we have them, $88 each!!
Like us on our new Facebook page!!The new Facebook page is up and running, give it a Like!! FaceBook.com/RogueMusicNYC
Access price drops, check in with us!In the spirit of the holidays, the Access people have lowered their prices on the whole line, Kemper profiling amp,Virus TI Snow, TI2 Desktop, TI2 Polar, and TI2 Keyboard. Email us for more info
Elektron Analog4 In Stock!The Analog Four is the best of two worlds. The power of analog synthesis is enhanced with precise Elektron sequencing for a machine par excellence. This is an analog synthesizer for the modern age.
The Analog Four is a four voice analog synthesizer. Analog oscillators and filters ensure the most organic sounds imaginable and the Elektron step sequencer caters for the innovative sound control. With sequencer features like parameter locks and variable length per track, intricate Analog Four compositions can be created quickly and efficiently. Add the completely new and incredibly well-crafted effects to the mix and experience the next chapter in analog sounds. It just sounds right.
Not only a splendid sound making device, the Analog Four can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, legacy analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Sequencer features like arpeggiators and parameter locks will breathe new life in old equipment and make any modular synthesizer rig truly come alive.
Live performance features are aplenty. The special performance mode gives direct access to user-defined parameters and direct pattern change makes it possible to change patterns at any sequencer step. The arpeggiator can be instantly toggled on or off for swirling melody lines. Improvising when playing live has never been this easy.
The Analog Four was born for the stage.
Specification highlights: 4 synth voices. 2 Analog oscillators per voice. 2 Analog filters per voice. 1 Analog overdrive circuit per voice. Multiple LFOs and envelopes per voice. Elektron step sequencer with parameter locks. Kit and Sound storage. Hi-quality effects. MIDI IN/Thru/Out, DIN sync out, 4x CV/Gate outputs. Dedicated CV/Gate and FX sequencer tracks. 2x External inputs. 2x Main outputs. 1x Headphones output.
Amazing portable Speakers for computer or phone!Got two models, the nanobeat is a 10 Watt Vibrating bluetooth speaker. Sitting on a hard surface it's like any other portable speaker, put it on a hollow box, desk, cabinet, glass table, even your toilet seat, the sound is amazing. Top unscrews to add a subwoofer. You can wall mount it, play it via bluetooth from your phone, or via cable from your computer. Rechargeable battery, via usb, good for about 5 hours. It comes in black, blue and red, it's $70, plus shipping, it's killer.
The other model is the Dwarf, 5 Watt direct wire only to your device. SD Card reader, it's only $40. Check our audio page for pictures of the devices. Click here for a YouTube video demo...
Akai Synthstation 49 In the House!SynthStation49 is the most advanced, intuitive music controller designed specifically for use with the iPad the first true iPad performance tool for musicians. Working seamlessly with Akai Professionals heralded SynthStation app, SynthStation49 provides unparalleled music creation capabilities, including direct in-app MIDI recording from its velocity-sensitive keyboard, nine MPC-style drum pads and array of transport controls.
In addition to its integration with the SynthStation app, SynthStation49 is also completely iOS CoreMIDI compatible, making it instantly compatible with dozens of music apps already in the App Store and hundreds more on the way.
SynthStation49: Key Features
Portable, velocity-sensitive keyboard with pitch and modulation wheels
Works with the original iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation)
Nine velocity-sensitive MPC-style drum pads which light when triggered
Dedicated transport control buttons including Play, Pause and Record
Play MIDI keyboard and drum pad performances into an iPad via CoreMIDI or AkaiConnect apps
Built-in, adjustable dock charges your iPad while positioning the screen at the perfect angle
USB port for connecting to a Mac or PC, receiving power and controlling MIDI music software
Professional 1/4" stereo outputs with volume control to connect mixers, speakers and recording equipment
Headphone output to practice and compose in private
Whats in the box
Safety Instructions & Warranty Information Booklet
SynthStation49: Information, Images, and Tools
High-resolution images: www.akaipro.com/media
On the web:www.akaipro.com/synthstation49
Giftbox weight: 21lbs
Giftbox dimensions: 11.8 x 28.9 x 3.8 (L x W x H)
Masterpack contents: 1
Masterpack weight: 21lbs
Masterpack dimensions: 12 x 29 x 4 (L x W x H)